Educampus - Education & University WordPress Theme

Themeforest Educampus - Education & University WordPress Theme WordPress Theme

Download Educampus - Education & University WordPress Theme WordPress Theme

Download Educampus - Education & University WordPress Theme WordPress Theme

Get Slider demo Content



http://bootexperts.com/envato/homeslider_fullscreen.zip

KEY FEATURES




  • Dedicated beautiful design

  • Powerful Visual Composer plugin, save $33

  • Premium Revolution slider, save $18

  • One click data option

  • Extensive documentation

  • Responsive

  • Retina ready

  • Google web fonts



Update Changelog




v3.1 – 27th May 2017
- UPDATED ! Plugins updated to latest version
- FIX ! Code Improvements

v3.0 – 05 JAN 17
- UPDATED ! Plugins updated to latest version
- FIX ! Code Improvements

v2.1 – 12 October 16
- UPDATED ! Plugins updated to latest version
- FIX ! Code Improvements

v2.0 – 22 October 15
- FIX ! Code Improvements

v1.0 - 12 August 15
- Initial Release

Download Educampus - Education & University WordPress Theme WordPress Theme

Comments

  1. I have sent through three support requests, two of which were two days ago and I’ve heard nothing back. Please can you respond please? 48 hours with no reply is poor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. can you please add me on skype: aslamhasib

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello!
    I’m looking to purchase this theme.
    What does the drop down menu look like?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can check it from live demo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry, maybe I was not clear. A sub-menu drop down. There are none on the live demo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sub menu is included with the theme. I’ll add that to live preview within 1 hour. I’m outside of my room now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That would be great! Please let me know once you have it up. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you. Give me 5 minutes. I’m back

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have added the submenu. Under the courses menu.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The events calendar only shows events in the past and not the events scheduled in the future. how can I fix this? I tried the support site with no luck!


    Thank you in advance.


    -Esteban


    Related URL: http://beyondlimitsacademics.org/all-events/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you. Please create a ticket here http://bootexperts.com/support/. I want to inform you that I’m on tour for 2 days. I will be able to check the issue on Suturday/sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I did placed the ticket on the site below but never got an confirmation.
    Can you please confirm this is being looked at.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Replied, can you please reply there

    ReplyDelete
  14. Any update on this issue?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Is the theme ready for WMPL?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yes, It is. But, you may need to take help from a developer for few parts.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Can you tell me if your theme support WPML as I need to have the site in 2 languages. I just want to ensure before I purchase
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ravaio - Modern Responsive phpBB Forum Theme

NRGagency - Creative One-Page Agency Theme

Rent It - Car Rental Template with RTL Support