Struck - A Responsive Creative WordPress Theme
Struck is the most powerful way to share your work. Perfect for photographers, videographers, designers, agencies and software designers – it helps you showcase your projects to ensure you are unforgettable.
More Features
Responsive Design – Automatically resizes to accommodate a variety of devices – computers, tablets and mobile phones.
Ajax Dynamic Loading – Struck keeps your brand logo awareness onscreen and is SEO optimized, ensuring a consistent user experience while maintaining best practice SEO standards.
- Responsive Design: Tablet and Mobile Optimized
- SEO-Friendly, Ajaxified Navigation for a Smoother UI
- Unique Slideshow and Gallery Options
- 1-Click Demo Install
- Themewich Shortcodes Plugin Included
- Feature blog posts, pages or portfolio items
- Hand pick posts to show up on specific pages
- Sortable Portfolio
- Unlimited Colors
- Multiple Blog Styles
- Multiple Portfolio Styles
- 600+ Google Fonts
- Touch/Swipe Support for Sliders and Sections.
- Custom Wordpress Widgets
- Powerful Theme Options powered by Redux.
- Contact form Integration with Ninja Forms.
- Extensive Documentation and Dedicated Support Forum
- Child Theme Support with advanced hooks for developers
- Translation-Ready .po/.mo files inlcuded
- Much More! Check out the live preview!
Testimonials
This theme is simply amazing! i’m very hesitant and weary about buying themes on here. The themes on here are usually overly complicated to even get remotely looking like their demos, or too simple and feel like a waste of money
This one is easy to set up, but looks astonishing.
Great job developer! Also from reading these comments, the dev is great with feedback and support.
I have zero regrets on this purchase.
Latest Version
Click here to see the changelog
Theme Demo Images
Images used in the demo site are for demonstration purposes and are not available in the theme download due to licensing restrictions.
Questions?
Jump on the Support Forum, and I’ll help you in any way I can!


On IOS and Android devices, the lightbox doesn’t work and instead the user is taken to another website. (Curiously, this experience would not be preferred for any user under any circumstance, so it’s quite perplexing why this is the default functionality.) Several people have reported this bug, to which you’ve frequently replied:
ReplyDelete“Add this line to the custom.js file: disableOn: 0,”
However, there is no indication as to WHERE to add this line. Nevertheless, I’ve added it to every initiation of the script, in accordance with the plugin developer’s documentation, $('.open-popup-link').magnificPopup({ but it does not solve the problem.
Solved it. For everyone who has this issue, here is the fix. On footer.php, at the bottom, add this after <?php wp_footer(); ?>
ReplyDelete<!-- Theme Hook /*fix lightbox link on mobile*/ -->
<script>
$(document).ready(function() {
$('.tw-lightbox').magnificPopup({
disableOn: 0,
type: 'iframe',
mainClass: 'mfp-fade',
removalDelay: 160,
preloader: false,
fixedContentPos: false
});
});</script>
Hi wlm,
ReplyDeleteThanks for your comment! This has been addressed in version 1.1.7 of the theme in February of 2016.
https://themewich.com/updates/struck/
What version are you running?
Andre
The latest version: 1.2.1
ReplyDeleteHuh, perhaps a plugin you’re using may be overwriting the theme’s lightbox script. Could you jump on our support system?
ReplyDeletehttp://themewich.com/theme-support
Thanks!
Andre
Hi, I have been trying to create an anchor link in a portfolio pages -> #page-content area which jumps back to the #1 section on the top of the page, but have been unable to do so.
ReplyDeleteI tried the following clicking on the link from #page-content
- #1 anchor link
- windows-scrollTo
- $.fn.fullpage.moveTo(1,0);
Can you help me with this please? Thank you!
Hi Fei,
ReplyDeleteUnfortunately, customizations go beyond the scope of the Support Policy. You’ll need to seek the help of a developer for assistance making modifications to the theme.
What exactly are you trying to accomplish? You can add classes to links to go to prev/next sections.
Andre
Hi Andre, I’m just trying to create a back to top link at the end of the portfolio page that jumps back up to the top of the page (which is section 1).
ReplyDeleteAre your sections using Autoscroll? If so then you’ll need to listen for the click event, then run a couple functions. Try something like this:
ReplyDelete$('#footer a').on('click', function(){
var fullpage = $('#fullpage');
fullpage.themewichFullPage('slideFullPageUp');
$.fn.fullpage.moveTo(1,0);
});
Of course, you’ll want to change ’#footer a’ to the selector you’re using for the back to top button.
Hi Andre,
ReplyDeleteYes, I’m using autoscroll. Thank you for your help! The ‘back to top’ link works with the code you provided. Appreciate your help!
Thank you for this beautiful theme too
Been using your theme for awhile, support subscription has expired. Jsut one quick question, how do you add line breaks to section titles? I had this working previously, made edits and didn’t save old published pages, so lost the shortcode Help?
ReplyDeleteHi Austin,
ReplyDeleteJust responded to your question via email. Thanks!
Andre
Hi mate, ist this theme still supported? Changelog says last update was on July 14th, 2016
ReplyDeleteYep! We’re still pushing out maintenance/compatibility releases. However, Struck has been compatible with the last few versions of WordPress without any changes.
ReplyDeletePlease let me know if you have any other questions!
Andre
Hi themewich!
ReplyDeleteI’m reviewing templates for my portfolio update and I adore what you’ve presented here. Not just the designs or the options, but how you’ve structured the “options nav” so I can see how many wireframe varieties we have to choose from. This is extremely strong in User Experience. Before I make the purchase, there is a question I would like to understand: Within this template, is it possible to activated different “structures” within responsive breakpoints? The specific example I’m curious about is under “Features > Portfolio Options”. I personally would choose “Grid” to be my Desktop and Tablet breakpoints while “Minimal” would be my mobile breakpoint. Is that possible? And if so, is this option easily assignable or will custom coding be required?
Hope all is spectacular for you!
~ Will
Hi Will!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for your message! This isn’t possible with Struck out of the box. It may be possible with customizations to the theme, but those type of modifications would go beyond the scope of support. You’ll need to seek the help of a developer for assistance with something like this.
Please let me know if you have any other questions.
Andre
Hi,
ReplyDeleteI have updated php to version 7.1, and the portfolio does not work. (
Last updates a year ago). How can I fix this quickly.
Thanks
Now the whole page does not work with php 7.1
ReplyDeleteHi Arbeni,
ReplyDeleteIt seems to be working with 7.1.4 on my end? Are you sure the theme is the issue? Can you try turning on WP DEBUG to see where the error is occuring?
http://docs.themewich.com/article/152-debug-a-blank-wordpress-page-or-site
Andre
Fatal error: Uncaught Error: [] operator not supported for strings in …...
ReplyDeleteIn what file? Does it say anything else after “in”? What’s the rest of the message? Also, what version of the theme are you running?
ReplyDeleteThank you for your quick response.
ReplyDeleteNo unfortunately does not work with php 7.1. I have tested it at two underprivile provider. I have changed the php to version 7.0 and it works again.
Thanks
Hi Arbeni,
ReplyDeleteWithout knowing the contents of the error message, it’s impossible to know if the issue is coming from the theme. I can’t seem to duplicate this on my end which makes me think the error message could be coming from a plugin file. Do you know what the rest of the error message says?
Fatal error: Uncaught Error: [] operator not supported for strings in /home/www/.../wp-content/themes/struck/functions.php:908 Stack trace: #0 /home/www/.../wp-content/themes/struck/template-grid.php(17): tw_get_page_options(Array) #1 /home/www/.../wp-includes/template-loader.php(74): include(’/home/www/...’) #2 /home/www/.../wp-blog-header.php(19): require_once(’/home/www/...’) #3 /home/www/.../index.php(17): require(’/home/www/...’) #4 {main} thrown in /home/www/.../wp-content/themes/struck/functions.php on line 908
ReplyDeleteThanks for providing this. What version of the theme are you using? Also, are you running a child theme?
ReplyDelete- I use the last version of the theme
ReplyDelete- I use the child theme
...As I said it does not work with php 7.1.. only. I have changed the php to version 7.0 and it works again.
I have tested it without child theme and it does not work
ReplyDeleteOkay, thanks! Let me look into the issue a bit more.
ReplyDelete